1. Develop a customized “Student Profile Report” that is approximately 60 to 80 pages filled with information regarding your eligibility for financial aid. It will also contain detailed information about colleges, universities, ACT/SAT board exams, AP/CLEP courses, etc.
2. Analyze your ability to qualify for college funding and to what extent by computing your Expected Family Contribution for both the Federal and complicated Institutional Methodology.
3. We will file the CSS Profile form required by colleges that use the Institutional Methodology.
4. Provide a customized “college search” that evaluates colleges you have specified and pinpoint others that offer the curriculum that fits your child’s career goal and a variety of other specified criteria. The schools chosen by us are generally those schools that historically have offered high percentages of remaining need.
5. Provide you with a critique of your college essay before submission to the colleges.
6.Gain access to our “Negotiations Team.” We assist in helping you obtain more financial aid with colleges and universities that offer you unexpectedly low funding. We evaluate your financial aid package(s) and determine if the correct amount of financial aid is being provided. In the event that the package is being under-awarded or mis-awarded, we create letter(s) for you to send to the school requesting additional financial aid.
7. Provide you with SAT/ACT practice study guide along with software produced by the Kaplan Learning Centers to help improve test scores.
8. Provide access to a computer driven, comprehensive college and career planning system. This online personality profile and aptitude test assists your student in potentially choosing a major that your student should enjoy, and potentially excel in academically.
9. Inform your family about the top companies to obtain private student loans that currently have the best interest rates and excellent customer service.
10. Provide a ½-hour one-on-one consultation with a “Senior College Counselor” to discuss your Student Profile Report.
11. Provide you with a toll-free customer service number to call with any questions or any problems you may wish to discuss.